Thursday, July 15, 2010

Rockin' Out With Heart in San Fran

So after being on a music tour for a while, the “star-struck” atmosphere has definitely dwindled… but let me just say that when Heart took the stage in San Francisco, I could barely contain my excitement! I mean come on, Ann Wilson?? Dare I say, best female rock vocals EVER??? (Can you tell I’m a fan?) Her voice was pure and perfect, sounding just has it had when their first album came out in 1976. What’s she doing to preserve that thing and how do I get in on it? Other performances on the tour have been powerful and somewhat mellow, but Heart ripped that stage to pieces. The audience was going crazy! Rock and Roll! Can’t wait to see their next performance tomorrow in Kansas City! Ann and Nancy Wilson, you both have a piece of my heart!!






 
Source