Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Updates: Nancy Interviews

Yesterday Nancy did radio interviews with Shore 104.3 and 102.3 Bob FM, two Canadian stations, as well as a phone interview with James Reaney from the London Free Press. The LFPress interview is set to run next week when Heart plays Rock the Park in London (Ontario), should have a podcast of the interview up as well =)

Now the 2 radio interviews I didn't find out about until last night so I'm not sure if they aired live or if they will be up on or around July 24th when Heart plays in London (Ontario). More info soon, if they write me back. But if anyone has already heard these and was able to get a recording I'd love to feature it on the site =) Please drop a comment if you did.

In the meantime, I'll keep on those sites, hopefully they haven't aired yet so I can get a recording for everyone to hear =D

All for now.

HeartLove.